Thursday 7 February 2013

Artist & Illustrators, first annual Exhibition, London.


Here are some of the photos of our trip to London on Tuesday Night.
We went to the Private view of the paintings,
at The Osbourne Studios, Motcomb Street, Knightsbridge. 
This was the Artist of the Year exhibition, with Artist & Illustrator Magazine.
 I was not the artist of the year mind, who knows, maybe next year!
 I was just so glad to be invited to show some of my work which had been picked from the Portpholio Plus site.
 It was a lovely place, lots of interesting people to chat with,
(very hot, & I probably had a glowing red face on most of the pix!) 
but I cannot begin to tell you what a great feeling it was for me, I was so excited.
 Seeing my work finally hanging in a London Gallery!.
It has been a dream of mine for such a long time.  
 Due to the success of the exhibition, they decided to extend it for another week, though unfortunately for me I did not make a sale, but the gallery owner said there was a lot of interest in my work, & to keep on with the style I am working in.
At least I can look at it as a learning curve, especially the logistics of it all, & I know my way round London a bit more now. Also it is another notch on my artist CV, so yes, slightly disapointed, who would'nt have been I suppose, but still a good result.
 
The osbourne Studios, Knightsbridge.
coffee in Starbucks before the big event!




Here with Black rock, Widemouth Bay.



Me with Symons Yat,
lots of good comments
 





motcomb street, knightsbridge