Thursday, 29 May 2014

Art trail photos.





Here are some images from our art trail venue 198, on Dorset art weeks this year. We are just up from the pub, and the village shop, so attracting a lot of passing trade with our lovely A board. 
This is my workspace for the next 2 weeks and I am actually getting my painting finished!

      



Claire has opened her studio, for the whole of the art trail, where we are getting through quite a lot of biscuits and coffee! 
We have had really good comments about the venue, and how it looks, and it has been good fun talking to all the different people who come through the doors. 
We are linked to the venue just down the road, where they have several artists under one roof. We are collectively called "The Horethorn Group" 
So there is plenty to see at Charlton Horethorn. 







I am working at Claire's studio, nearly every day, from 10 til 6, as I have a deadline on one of the paintings. So you can pop along and see how its done.
I have paintings, large and small, also prints and cards for sale. 


I would love one of these free standing pieces of glass that Claire makes for the garden, they are all weatherproofed. 


We look forward to seeing you, at venue 198. 
  please see posts below for directions etc.