Sunday 11 January 2015

Mall Galleries, artist & Illustrators exhibition.

 6th January and the start of the Artist and Illustrators,annual artist of the year exhibition at the 
MALL GALLERIES, LONDON!
It was so exciting to be there, with all the other finalists at the preview evening.





It was a lovely exhibition and a lot of really talented artist's work on show. 










It took a while for it to actually sink in that I was in London, with one of my artworks. We all got a certificate and I didn't mind the fact that I didn't win a prize, it was just the fact that I was actually there!



















As soon as we got off the train, it poured down with rain, and my feet got really wet. We had light rain coats and umbrellas, but it was a bit chilly.  

We decided to wander around the national gallery and the portrait gallery which was very interesting, and gave my feet a chance to dry out!
   

Then late afternoon, the sky cleared, which was good, so we were able to wander around to the Mall Galleries in comfort.






I also had a chance to take some lovely night shots of the city, which was quite exciting. 


                                               

 
 It was a long day and I did find it hard going on my feet for most of the day,  (especially with my Fybromyalgia,)   I sat down quite a bit in the galleries, and I had to make sure I took it easy for a few days, to cope with it all, but I really enjoyed it.