Tuesday, 16 May 2017

Framing prints




So...
Not long before the big event, in fact we are counting down, and only 10 days left.
All very exciting.
I have been busy framing these limited edition prints, each one comes with a numbered certificate of authenticity, and signed by myself. I actually think they look so much better in 
a black frame, but judge for yourself once you look at the post below this one. 
We will be offering the chance to win one of the small prints you can see here, alongside a piece of glass art by Claire Waters.
This was very popular when we did the last art trail in Wiltshire which was 2 years ago.



The larger two are Arboreus, one of my personal favourites,- I think because it was a very large meter square painting, and one of the first in this style.
Plus Stourhead Secrets, which is a much newer piece of work.
The small ones are Petunias, and Summer Morning, 
and the middle sized one is Alum Illumini.