Sunday 28 December 2014

Beach Hut village, Christmas day.




 I thought I would share some photos of how I spent my Christmas Day this year.

I usually only add pictures of artwork, and gallery news, but this will give you more insight into my finding new inspiration for work.
 I have been feeling a bit stuck just lately, I know it happens to most artists at one point or another, but I had somehow lost all drive. Perhaps it was due to impending Christmas season!




This is Hengisbury Head, near Christchurch, Dorset. It is like a village of Beach huts.


I have been trying to get to this place for quite a while, and could'nt work out how to get across to it from Mudeford. 
It was such a lovely day, with Turkey sandwiches, sponge cake,  and a flask of coffee. 
The dog had a great time in the sea, and we had an alternative Christmas Day to remember. 

I have started another painting now, and will update it, as soon as I have more to show you.