Sunday 31 May 2015

PRIZE DRAW RESULTS, FROM THE ART TRAIL






 I am now sitting with a nice glass of wine, having a well earned rest, after all the excitement of the art trail. I thoroughly enjoyed it, meeting so many people. 
(we did have a lot of people through the doors).
 We made some really good sales, and there was interesting feedback about our venue, the way it was presented, and how our work compliments each other.
Also good to hear thoughts on my style of work, and all very encouraging.  
I think the Pan Pipes music went down well, although I can still hear it playing through my
head now!!. 
Of course if you would like to come and see us again, check out the pages at the top, to find out where we will be next. 

All that is left is to thank everyone for coming, and supporting us, the lady who looked after the building and the key, my son for the loan of the screens,  and of course, a certain person, 
who erected those screens for me to hang my work. Without his support I couldn't have done any of this. 

*        *        *        *        *        *        *        *        *        *        *        *        *         *         *        *

PRIZE DRAW RESULTS.



I am also pleased to announce the results of our free prize draw, which took place earlier this evening.
First prize went to Jill Wing, and second prize to Philippa Tonkin, both have been notified. 
Thanks to everyone who took part, I'm sure we will do another one at our next exhibition.