Sunday 9 April 2023

Prints available

I have been very busy this week making up prints of my latest artwork, so they will be available during the Wylie Valley art trail.                                                                            They will be listed later in my Etsy shop after the trail, as I will not have much time to keep up with printing while I am there, but there are a few already available.                     I am planning a couple of days off hopefully during the middle of the week, just to ward off the fybromyalgia and get some rest, but as soon as I know more definitely I will let everyone know on the usual media and here.    

Sunset Poppies 
Tyneham Blackberries and Hellebores 
 

peggy, grace and favour, lucy and mary rowing boats
 

 So here we have Sunset poppies in A4 size image. (30cm x 40cm including mount) Tyneham Blackberries are available in 30cm or 40cm mount.                      Hellebores come in 20cm or 30cm              This is the size you will need to use when buying your frame.                                                                                   

 



Sorry that the formatt has gone a bit strange but I think there is a problem with blogger at the moment!