Saturday 22 February 2014

my workspace at the Grosvenor hotel.

Here I am at The Grosvenor Hotel, in Shaftesbury, Dorset. 
I must say I am enjoying all the people who have come in to chat and watch
 me working on my painting. I have one day left to do, thursday 28th Feb.
 I have learnt so many interesting things. 
Not just things about Snowdrops, although that is the main topic of course. 
Things like facts about Kingston Lacy, 
invitations to art groups, and open art exhibitions.
Who lives in which house on Gold Hill.
  


People who are local to the area, will be familiar with Gold Hill. For those of you who live further afield, it is where they filmed the Hovis bread adverts years ago. Where the young boy pushes the bike up hill, delivering bread. Most people are surprised to find out it is in Dorset, and believe that it is up in the North of England somewhere!  

So this is my workspace for a few more days.
I am sitting in the window, and people often peer through to see what i am up to.  
It has been great fun working with the ladies at the pop up shop. There are some lovely things in there. 
 

http://www.shaftesburysnowdrops.org/              www.thegrosvenorarms.co.uk/