Tuesday 26 November 2019

Marvelous Convulvulous



Here's a quick update on the painting I am working on at the moment. These were in a poly tunnel at a local garden centre and I just loved the colours, and it looks like a blue sky in the background, its plastic!   Convulvulous flowers. 
They really were that blue with the stripes! 

I must admit I am finding it hard to get anything done at the moment as I have been struggling with numbness in my arms and legs. ( had tests yesterday for nerve damage.) I'm told it is possibly to do with my Fybromyalgia but I actually think its an old spinal injury from many years ago, but they are still looking into that. Hence I am being a bit slow. 
Anyway onwards and upwards, trying to do a bit here and there, and this one is going to stay with a black background, to accompany the other larger one, "Woodland Oriental"
I will update it when I have completed it.