Friday 31 January 2020

Shaftesbury snowdrop fest - 2020



Shaftesbury Snowdrop Festival is in preparation for a visit from BBC's Countryfile no less! 





I have not had time to enter a painting into the annual art exhibition this year as we have had so many exciting things in the pipeline. 
Having won the visitors choice prize first year - 2012 and 2019  (as you can see if you scroll down through this blog a bit further)I have decided to leave it to someone else. 
 But I have just been asked to supply the Tourist Info centre with my cards, and it looks quite impressive to see all 4 images together. 
my 4 images in greetings cards along with gift card packs are still available at tourist info, bell street, Shaftesbury. 
I also noticed that they do still have a few of the mugs left from 2012 so grab one of those quick as I am sure there cannot be too many left!


https://shaftesburysnowdrops.org/