Sunday 2 May 2021

Art trail images.


Here are a few images from our venue with our guest artist's work. Again I must thank The menu shop, Warminster, for the loan of those very smart screens and lights, and of course my son for putting them up for me. 



So much to see at our venue, and so many lovely comments. Lots of smaller sales by everyone, and I did clear some of my older bits from the clearance kitchen.  It was a strange one, being earlier this year, the weather was not really on our side but it could have been far worse than it was.                            Most people were just so happy to be able to get out and find places to go after so much lockdown. 

I have had so many lovely comments about my work, and how much everyone loved it. 

 


we have booked the hall again for 2 years time, and hopefully it will be back to the normal dates.