Sunday 5 October 2014

Artist of the year 2014 shortlist.




Very exciting news, 
I had an email from Artist and Illustrators Magazine, 
informing me that one of my paintings has been shortlisted  
 for the artist of the year exhibition 2014 alongside 50 others !
All fifty paintings will be shown in the annual exhibition from 6th January 2015,
at the Mall Galleries, London.

Unfortunately I didn't make it as artist of the year, or a runner up, but
just being there is good enough.To be able to put it on my CV and say 
that this is the second time I have exhibited with A and I Magazine. 

You can go to the link below, and vote for this painting, to help
it win the voter's choice prize until 2nd January 2015, so fingers crossed, 
and many thanks for your support.

http://www.artistsandillustrators.co.uk/Ladd2014