Saturday 23 July 2016

SHERBORNE OPEN ART EXHIBTIION



Sherborne open art exhibition has come around again, and another very hot evening.
Every year it seems to be very crowded, and everyone fanning themselves with their programmes because it is such humid weather.

I am pleased to say that all 3 of my entries were hung on the wall, and all in good positions, which is good because they do not notify you if your work was successful, you just have to go and find them on preview night.
It was lovely to listen to some of the comments about my work, all good, and some quite 
interesting. 
I also feel very pleased with my watercolour FORGOTTEN DREAMS, which looks stunning in its frame.
The standard of work at this exhibition is very high, and some really lovely art that I would have liked to buy, if I didnt need the space at home!   
well worth a visit to The Digby Hall, Sherborne, there is a car park right next to it so easy to get to. 

http://www.sherborneartclub.com/open-art-exhibition

 Matinee. 


The olive tree, (greenhouse)